Light Up Your Life ── $128 One Day Nam Sang Wai Tour by Sky E Holiday (Valued at $268) See Fireflies, Eat a Seafood Dinner & More
- President of the Hong Kong Ecotourism Society Mr. Yan will be the English and Cantonese tour guide
- Explore picturesque wetland Nam Sang Wai
- Have fun and feed animals like goats and rabbits
- Visit fireflies in the Tai Po Kau Special Area
- Enjoy a delicious Lau Fau Shan abalone seafood dinner
- Shop around Kam Tin Red Brick House; an indoor market featuring a variety of one-of-a-kind products
- Sky E Holiday's Facebook page
- Valid redemption date: 24 Apr 2013 to 25 Aug 2013
- Valid travel date: 1 May 2013 to 31 Aug 2013 (every Saturday and Sunday), 12 Jun and 1 Jul 2013
- An additional $35 per head for the tour guide will be charged (President of Hong Kong Ecotourism Society Mr. Yan will be the English and Cantonese tour guide on 1, 4, 18, 26 May 2013; 16, 22, 29, 30 Jun; 6, 13, 21, 27 Jul; 3, 11, 18, 25 Aug: extra $15 per pax will be charged)
- A minimum of 48 people are required, if the desired dates are full, customers are advised to choose another departure date
- Cycling eco-tours: extra $60 per pax (including cycling fees and tour guide; a minimum of 15 people are required)
- Meeting point and time: 1:30pm at Romantic Hotel at Kowloon Tong
- Dismissal: 9:30pm at Romantic Hotel at Kowloon Tong
- Seats available on a first-come first-serve basis
- If typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm warming is hosted on the day of departure (11:30am) , or if the Hong Kong Observatory forecasts those signals will be hosted in the next two hours, the tour will be cancelled
- If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, patrons may change to other departure dates
- Non-cancellable and non-alterable once confirmed (except bad weather)
- Itinerary is for reference only
- Provide printed Groupon on arrival
- Please see the Universal Fine Print
How to book:To ensure your preferred reservation date, please email email@example.com or fax to 3419 0590 immediately or seven days in advance with Groupon and security code, number of people, name(s) & contact number. Title the email as "Groupon Nam Sang Wai Tour reservation" or Groupon Nam Sang Wai Tour Bicycle reservation ." The reservation will be confirmed and patrons will be notified with booking number and a further confirmation 3 days prior departure
- A one-day Nam Sang Wai tour for one
- Roundtrip coach transfer
- Abalone seafood dinner
- Safety insurance
*Free fish feed for those under 12.
King Fai farm → Nam Sang Wai → Ancient Street of Qing Dynasty → Red Brick House → Abalone Seafood dinner → Visit fireflies in the Tai Po Kau Special Area
King Fai farm
King Fai farm is an organic farmland inside Nam Sang Wai. The farm provides traditional “farmers’ dishes” including its secret lotus tea made from freshly picked lotus flowers in the farm.
Nam Sang Wai
Sang Wai, a farmland and a wetland in the northwest New Territories, is most famous for its scenic views comprising mangrove forest, fish ponds, Gei Wai, Lemon-scented Gum, kei wai and reed fields.
Ancient Street of Qing Dynasty
Agricultural produce and daily necessities for inhabitants in western New Territories were sold at the market; at its peak in the early 20th century, the Hui had around one hundred shops.
Red Brick House
Kam Tin Red Brick House is an indoor market featuring a variety of one-of-a-kind products under one roof. Here you’ll find export-quality housewares, sweetly scented candles, artistic handicrafts, garden-fresh flowers and much more at unbelievably low prices.
Visit fireflies in Tai Po Kau Special Area
This area has long been popular with those especially interested in nature, including naturalists and biologists, plus those who feel a need for quiet and unspoiled surroundings. It was originally called the Tai Po Kau plantation, describing the 440 hectares of forest on the steep catchment area of the stream.
Contact Number: 3421 1601
Business Hours: Mon to Fri 9am-7pm; Sat 9am-1pm; Closed on Sun & PH