Eat, Drink, Play Macau Super Deals: Hop on the Pleasant Journey: $50 for a 2-day pass on the OpenTop Bus Macau Sightseeing Tour to see Majority of Macau’s Magnificent Sights ($180 value)
- Newly operating OpenTop Bus tour, offers a spectacular views of the city
- Covers most of the major scenic stops on Macau Island
- Save time and money on transportation
- Various bus stops available at scenic spots make hop-on-off convenient
- Children under 2 travel for FREE
- One person may purchase up to 20 Groupons
- Valid from 1 June 2011 to 31 December 2011
- Valid on Mondays to Sundays
- Voucher must be redeemed 1 day before the departure day at Shun Tak Travel Services to exchange for OpenTop Bus ticket
- Customers are required to bring along the OpenTop Bus ticket to shop 1026 or in front of Macau Government Tourist Office, both located at the arrival hall of Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal whereby OpenTop Bus representative will meet and escort guest to bus
- Must aboard the bus at Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal as the first boarding stop
- The OpenTop Bus tour operates from 9:30am to 5:00pm every day. The duration time is around 50 to 60 minutes
- Tickets may be used for all OpenTop Bus services during the operational hours for 2 consecutive calendar days from the time the customers first board the bus
- Seat is not guaranteed, if seats are fully occupied, please take next bus
- Children under 2 may travel for free as long as the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of a fare-paying passenger
- When typhoon signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm warning signal is hoisted, OpenTop Bus service will be suspended. Under severe weather, OpenTop Bus service may be affected by fallen tree, landslip, flooding or other emergency situations. OpenTop Bus reserves the right to suspend the service under severe weather and road conditions
- No cash/ credit back and cannot be used with other promotion
he Bus Sightseeing Tour is a safe and relaxed way to have a magnificent insight into the city you are visiting. Besides, there are way more benefits that you get on a bus sightseeing tour. Holidays are precious, we all hope that we can make the most of it in the time that we have. Taxis could be the fastest way but it is expensive if we travel by taxis all the time. But not every transportation mean can go directly to our destinations or sight, you do have these worries, here comes a way out. With today’s Groupon: for only $50, you can get a 2-day pass on the OpenTop Bus Macau Sightseeing Tour ($180 value).
This is a new route offering by Shun Tak Travel Services. With a hop on, hop off service, you can spend as long as you want at each destination with no rush!The Macau Science Center
The Macau Science Center consists of an Exhibition Center and Planetarium, with 14 galleries which accommodate over 450 interactive exhibits. The centerpiece of the Planetarium is a tilted semi-dome screen nearly 15 meters in diameter, supported by high resolution 3D digital projectors. Wearing special glasses, the audience can see 3D images projected onto the screen. The system can also show digital Dome films, thus making the Planetarium a multi-functional Dome theater.
↓Kun Lam Statue
Located in the newly reclaimed land off the port, in front of Alameda Park, the Kun Lam Statue is 21 meters tall. As conceived by Western designers, the status of the Goddess of Mercy combined the Chinese traditional Buddhist culture with the European style of sculpture. To a diameter of 19.5 meters hemisphere construction, the center two-story building occupies about 600 square meters, which has a library in the basement and an exhibition hall displaying religious items at the second floor.
At 328 metres tall, the Macau Tower is the 10th tallest tower in the world, offering a stunning 360 degree views right across the Pearl River Delta by day and the charming city lights by night. Travel up in the high-speed glass-fronted lifts to each of the levels, including the two Levels of Observation Decks, Café Lounge, Observation Lounge and the well-known 360 Café – From each of which you can get a spectacular panoramic view of Macau. Sections of the lounge floor are fitted with reinforced glass floor to let tourist see the ground beneath their feet and feel like they are walking on air.
↓Temple of A-Ma
Macau's name is derived from A-Ma-Gau or Place of A-Ma and this temple dedicated to the seafarers' goddess dates from the early 16th century. Three of the four pavilions are dedicated to A-Ma and contain some fine statues of the goddess together with a model of a junk with cannons, brass vessels and chapels to Buddhist and Taoist gods. This temple is distinguished by beautiful tiled roofs and spectacular views from the upper gardens.
Ponte 16 is a world-class integrated casino-entertainment resort built over 2.3 hectares. Ideally located in the culturally rich Inner Harbor of Macau, the resort consists of a five-star hotel, a casino, Asia's first MJ Gallery.
↓The Red Market
The Red Market is a three-story wet market in Macau. It was erected in 1936 and derives its name from the red bricks used in construction, one of the most popular markets in Macau.市之一。
Erected in 1870, the European style Border Gate witnesses the development of Macau. The modernized Border Gate Square with fountains at the centre is surrounded by green plants. The blue tiles at the side walls together with the poem of the Portuguese Poet, Camoes depict the history of Macau in old days.
Dog Racings takes place regularly with 18 games on every racing night. All the dogs participating in the race are Greyhound Dogs.
↓Kun lam Tong
This Buddhist temple dedicated to the Goddess of Mercy was founded in the 13th century and the present buildings date from 1627. It is one of the biggest and wealthiest of Macau's temples with a huge entrance gate and roofs clustered with porcelain figures.
↓Hong Kong – Macau Ferry Terminal
Children are of the same price
Audio guide device will be provided with a variety of 7 languages: Cantonese, Putonhua, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish, Italian
Journey Duration: 50 – 60 minutes
Meeting Place: Visitor Information Counter, Arrival Hall, Macau Ferry
Departure time: 09:30, 10:15, 11:00, 11:45, 12:30, 13:15, 14:00, 14:45, 15:30, 16:15, 17:00
Today’s Groupon providing you an easy, efficient and convenient way out to a carefree journey in Macau. And, don’t forget it’s part of the journey as well!
Hong Kong: 852-2859 3496
Macau: 853-2832 1368