$59 for Pho, 2 Appetizers, Drink and Dessert at Halong Bay Vietnamese Restaurant ($144 value)
- Authentic Vietnamese flavours: Rice Paper Roll and Pho with Shrimp Paste
- Fresh ingredients bought in daily for health conscious foodies
- Widely recommended by local gourmets on the website and media newspaper like Sing Tao; no service charge
- Scrumptious meals prepared by experienced chefs
- One person may purchase up to 20 Groupons
- Valid from 28 February 2012 to 28 May 2012
- Dine-in only: Valid for Monday to Sunday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Call to book in advance and provide Groupon code
- Seats subject to availability, first come first serve
- Please see Universal Fine Print
good restaurant is like a microcosm of a foreign country. Travel to Vietnam with today’s Groupon.
Halong Bay Vietnamese Restaurant is famous for its traditional Vietnamese food and signature dishes. For example, the Pho with Shrimp Paste that incorporates fresh prawn heads, prawn paste and fresh tomato, which gives it a fresh and tasty spice. The Halong Bay chef insists on bringing the taste of Vietnam to Hong Kong by adding traditional recipes and seasonings, combined with a good choice of its top secret sauce.
The quality of the restaurant and its dishes is strongly recommended by local gourmets online and in local newspapers like Sing Tao.
Vietnamese Set at Halong Bay Vietnamese Restaurant (rrp. $144)