- Option 1: Treatment at Causeway Bay for $238 (rrp. $6,128)
- Option 2: Treatment at Mong Kok for $238 (rrp. $6,128)
- Option 3: Treatment at Yuen Long for $238 (rrp. $6,128)
- Option 4: Treatment at Causeway Bay for $328 (rrp. $10,213)
- Option 5: Treatment at Mong Kok for $328 (rrp. $10,213)
- Option 6: Treatment at Yuen Long for $328 (rrp. $10,213)
Each session includes
- Hair and scalp analysis
- Deep cleansing of hair follicles and unblocking of pores
- Anti-hair loss product application
- Disinfection of pores
Customers also get a 100ml bottle of shampoo (one-time only), personalised to suit individual scalp conditions and formulated by hair specialist.
HQ Hair Therapy
Redeeming parched scalps from potential hair ends, HQ Hair Therapy provides a medium for those gridlocked for locks to reattain nourishment and pampering needed to regain and retain lush lengths. The centre’s treatments seek to improve scalp conditions with anti-bacterial reinforcements in addition to nutritive care products, while further sustenance is provided through personalised solutions as formulated by the parlour’s range of professional specialists. HQ Hair Therapy spans out its services through a trifecta of outlets, located in San Kei Tower near the Causeway Bay, Oxford Building in Yau Ma Tei, and Kwong Wah Plaza in Yuen Long.