- 2D1N stay for 2 for $708 (up to $999 value)
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,388 (up to $1,998 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $2,058 (up to $2,997 value)
Hotel at a glance
Situated close to the embassies of the United States and the Czech Republic, AETAS bangkok offers diplomats and tourists alike a ritzy stay within central Bangkok. Step into the hotel’s lobby of white marble floors, textured wallpapers, and leather-lined counters as you book one of the 212 rooms and suites. Each room features a unique colour and design combination complete with rain showers and magnificent views of the Bangkok skyline. AETAS bangkok’s prime location is a 10-minute walk from the Phloen Chit BTS station, offering guests access to local sights including Sukhumvit, Nana Plaza, Lumpini Park, and more.
- Pamper physiques at the AETASPA’s private treatment rooms, with subtle lighting, scented oils, and mood music setting the stage for treatments including facials, massages, scrubs, and more performed by experienced therapists.
- Dine within the brightly-lit orange confines of MOMENTS restaurant, enjoying western, middle-eastern, and Asian fare, or enjoy cocktails and wines at the PAUSE lobby lounge or the TIME OUT pool bar.
- Keep physiques in tip-top shape with a trip to the hotel’s fitness centre or a few laps in the swimming pool on the sixth floor of the hotel.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- PAUSE lobby lounge
- TIME OUT pool bar
- MOMENTS restaurant
- Club AETAS
- Fitness centre
- Cyber Stands
- Swimming pool
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB1,600 per person per night.
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 12 and below: THB1,600 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 6 - 12: THB235 per person per night.
Bangkok, Thailand: What to see and do
Once a small village on the banks of the Chao Phraya river, Bangkok grew into the metropolis that it is today when King Taksin turned it into a capital city in the late 18th century. Although it is the centre of the nation’s development and growth, it still retains much of its identity, as can be seen by the historical monuments that co-exist with skyscrapers and intermingling of traditional culture with modern lifestyles. Amidst the bustle of development, the Grand Palace is a symbol of spirituality and majesty, an architectural gem that blends traditional, neo-renaissance, and modern styles, and pays tribute to the intricacies of traditional Thai craftsmanship throughout the ages. Also on the palace grounds is Wat Phra Kaew, or Temple of the Emerald Buddha, which houses a jade statue of Buddha and an extensive mural of Ramayana on the exterior walls. Wat Pho is a ten minutes’ walk away from the Grand Palace, and houses a giant reclining golden Buddha that measures up to 46 metres long, its feet adorned with mother-of-pearl ornaments that depict the 108 characteristics of Buddha.
Experience the novelty of zooming down Bangkok’s network of side streets – also known as soi – on a tuk tuk; or if you prefer, hop onto the BTS Skytrain or MRT to reach your next destination. Dive into the cultural heart of Bangkok with a visit to one of the local markets like the Chatuchak Weekend Market, which covers a 27-acre area and has more than 15,000 booths selling fresh produce, handicrafts, and food from all over Thailand. Experience the scenery, sounds, and smells of the Amphawa Floating Market from a longtail boat, and navigate through vendors with boats piled high with goods and hawkers grilling up fresh seafood like king prawns, shellfish, and squid. After a day spent out and about, retreat within the air-conditioned confines of shopping malls around Sukhumvit, the trendy part of Bangkok, and rejuvenate with a Thai massage at one of the spas. When dusk blankets the city, follow the crowd of partygoers as they throng the bars and clubs along Soi Cowboy and Soi 11, or take a leisurely boat ride down the Chao Phraya river past lit-up temples as the water reflects the neon glow of the city skyline.
APAC Travel Deal