- 3D2N stay for 2 for $658 (rrp. $1,058)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $988 (rrp. $1,587)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $1,268 (rrp. $2,115)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $1,578 (rrp. $2,644)
Hotel at a glance
Surrounded by a wealth of shopping, nightlife, and entertainment centres, Ashlee Hub Hotel in Phuket’s west coast area of Patong provides convenience and access to beloved island haunts and more. The hotel stands proud amidst the vibrant locale, offering views of the town’s skyline as well as that of Patong Beach, which is located a mere five-minute walk away. On the inside, its contemporary decor enmeshed with nuances of mod influence set the tone for guests to unwind over cocktails and feasts of Western and authentic Thai at its restaurant and rooftop bar.
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bar
- Swimming pool
- Pool table
- On-call doctor
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: THB850 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 – 11: THB425 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 – 11: THB225 per person per night
Patong, Phuket: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2015 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.
Facebook: Ashlee Hub Hotel Patong
APAC Travel Deal