- 4D3N stay for 2 adults and 2 children for $4,448 (rrp. $7,120)
- 4D3N stay for 2 adults and 2 children + 30-min foot reflexology for $4,568 (rrp. $7,496)
Hotel at a glance
With several branches spread across the globe from Botswana and the Seychelles to Sri Lanka and Vietnam, AVANI presents the same elegant style and standards it upholds and is famed for at its Sepang Goldcoast outlet. An aerial view of the resort provides a breathtaking look at villas upon villas lined along the ocean forming a shape of a giant palm tree, some would say looks as if inspired by Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah island. Guests who step into this established hub of comfort oozing vibes of a tropical paradise are beckoned to lengthen stays by the warmth of the Malaysian sun and sea, comfortable rooms that seemingly float above water, and entertaining amenities one can make full use of.
- The five-star rated resort boasts a whopping six dining facilities that offer cuisines both local and international from steamboat delights to a variety of Asian and Continental selections.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary water activities like windsurfing and more or settle for indoor games like pool.
- If the ocean proves too vast to traverse, take a dip in the cool chlorinated waters of the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool with a separate child-friendly pool.
- Solidify an ultimately relaxing getaway with hours of pampering at its in-house spa, entrusting limbs under the care of skilled and attentive therapists who strive to knead and rub worries away.
- 82sqm room
- Two bedrooms
- King and twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and below per room. 3rd and 4th guests subjected to additional charges.
- Restaurants and bar
- Poolside bar
- Souvenir shop
- Swimming pool
- Private beach
- Water sports
- Bicycle rental
- Pool Table
- Kid’s club
- Meeting facilities
- Business centre
- Babysitting facilities
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary return daily scheduled shuttle service for Sunway Pyramid and Mitsui Outlet Park
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Stay with existing bed for guests of all ages: Free
- Breakfast for adult aged 13 years and above: RM30 per person per night
- Breakfast for child aged 4 – 12 years: Free
- Dinner for adult aged 13 years and above: RM59 per person per night
- Dinner for child aged 4 – 12 years: Free
Sepang, Selangor: What to see and do
Part of the border which surrounds the city proper, the youngest district of Selangor sidles near the inner enclave that is Kuala Lumpur, alongside the handful of similar satellite towns of Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Klang, Ampang, and Kajang. Officially christened in 1975, the former town gathered the smaller territories of Sepang, Labu, and Dengkil and formed Selangor’s current synonym for motorsports haven and aviation central.
Existing in symbiosis with the Malaysian Grand Prix’s venue of the Sepang F1 International Circuit, the southern district hosts the Malaysian leg of the Formula One races, while adding a touch of glamour with the handful of performances from the likes of Guns N’ Roses, Jamiroquai, and Calvin Harris.
Apart from cradling the administrative centre of Putrajaya and keeping an arm’s length to the green township of Cyberjaya, Sepang also hides the beach of Bagan Lalang. Obscured by the swathes of palm vegetation which characterises your journey after stepping out of the international airports, the coastline treasury is located within minutes to the Sepang Riverine Mangrove Sanctuary and Wetlands, seafood villages, and clusters of home-stay centres which offer a stint at a life next to the sea.