- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,028 (rrp. $2,072)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $1,538 (rrp. $3,107)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $2,048 (rrp. $4,143)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $2,558 (rrp. $5,178)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $3,578 (rrp. $7,250)
Hotel at a glance
Unwind upon your outdoor daybed as you arrive on the doorstep of your Bali stay at the nature adventurer’s abode of Centra Taum. The hotel was a recent gold medal winner at Bali’s Tri Hita Karana Awards (endorsed by the United Nations World Tourism Organisation), which recognises hotels that adopt the Balinese Hindu philosophy of harmonious relationships between the environment, community, and business.
Exuding the warmth of wooden elements with their attached kitchenette that features rattan furnishings, your Seminyak hotel adds a touch of the outdoors within the indoors via its timbre floorings and block side tables. Contrasting the rugged aura of your lounge and dining spaces, your bedroom calls you with its cotton-white bedding ready to cushion your worn out limbs returning from a day of sea and surf-faring.
- 64 sqm room
- King-size bedding with double sofa bed
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Free-form outdoor swimming pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Rooftop garden with 360° view
- Complimentary shuttle service to beach or airport
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: IDR300,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 12 and below: FOC
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
APAC Travel Deal