- (Sun – Thu) 2D1N stay for 1 for $388
- (Fri – Sat) 2D1N stay for 1 for $410
Stay + dinner
- (Sun – Thu) 2D1N stay for 1 for $580
- (Fri – Sat) 2D1N stay for 1 for $610
Hotel at a glance
Under the IHG’s watchful eye, a metropolitan oasis blossoms in the tropical clime of Zhongshan’s chaotic walkways. This lodging appeases its part-time residents by squeezing into the Wing On office complex that does triple duty as a shopping mall and entertainment centre. A steely grey brick in appearance, the clean lines of its exterior belie the glossy golds and reds that streak its lobby, resonating in the jewelled-tones of the art deco chandelier that sways lazily above well-illumed crowns. Explore the childhood stomping grounds of modern China’s father – Sun Yat Sen, as you emerge from the bustling retail district ready to be wooed by Fufeng Pagoda’s gleaming domes, and the bronzed grandeur of Sunwen Memorial Park.
- Avoid straying far from the hotel for your three square meals, taking advantage of the fine-dining Nippon cuisine on display at the Sansai Japanese restaurant, as local staples plead their case with Cantonese meals, dim sum, and sips of Chinese tea within the House of Jade Chinese restaurant.
- Sweep a discerning gaze over the treatments du jour at your host’s Tea Tree Spa, where steam baths, massages, and saunas flush out old selves while boosting endorphin levels. Eschewing sweat leads to brief sessions in the hydrotherapy zone where a Jacuzzi whirls away stress and puts guests into a sleepy, relaxed mode for some sunbathing.
- Rooms are on twin-sharing basis
- Max. occupancy: 2 guests per room
- Tea Tree spa
- Restaurants, bars, and lounge
- Tour services
- Outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Sauna and steam rooms
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary daily self-parking
Add-ons (Payable to Easy2CN)
- Return shuttle ticket for Guest aged 3 years and above: $220
- One way shuttle ticket for Guest aged 3 years and above: $130
Zhongshan, China: What to see and do
The Pearl River Delta within the Guangdong Province flows through the city that contains a population of 1.4 million people. With temperate subtropical climates, folks from neighbouring Hong Kong and Macau flock here to escape winter temperatures. Nature lovers may head to Black Hill Five Shan, a five-laurel mountain featuring natural landscapes and aviary birds that take flight over the greenscape. Fu Feng Venta is an ode to ancient China’s architectural finesse, featuring quintessential Chinese pagoda aesthetics with seven octagonal layers stacked to build the tower reaching 24.5 metres high. The birth town of Dr Sun Yat-Sen, a prominent leader of China’s republican revolution, it is also a major historical site for modern China with museums like Zhongshan Museum and Sun Yat Sen’s Residence Memorial Museum.