Sun – Thu departure
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $800 (min. 2 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $755 (min. 3 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $735 (min. 4 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $700 (min. 5 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $680 (min. 6 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $880 (min. 2 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $815 (min. 3 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $775 (min. 4 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $735 (min. 5 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $710 (min. 6 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $920 (min. 2 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $835 (min. 3 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $795 (min. 4 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $755 (min. 5 to go)
- 2D1N stay for 1 for $720 (min. 6 to go)
Hotel at a glance
Tucked under the wing of Imperial Hot Springs’ hospitality enterprise, this Zhuhai hotel cuts an imposing figure with a towering pagoda centrepiece amidst stone gardens, its lofty interior housing timbered steads brocaded with traditional Chinese motifs. Rooms pull influence from an Asian neighbour, pairing minimalistic interiors with delicate paper screens, glowing lanterns, and tatami sleeping mats, and window nooks where guests tuck into sunlit breakfasts. Restful nights are followed by visits to the province’s famed seaside sprawls, strolling through green palms and esplanades, while those less in tune with nature opt for an urban experience at Jida and Gongbei’s retail districts.
- Max. occupancy: 2 guests per room
Zhuhai, China: What to see and do
A gateway to Macau and Hong Kong, Zhuhai is a quaint city located in the Guangdong province of China. It boasts a reputation as one of China’s cleanest and prettiest cities, having landed numerous awards for ecological development as the retiring community flock to what is regarded as one of the best places to retire in the country. Green lungs dot the cityscape that bleeds into the coast lined with palm trees that sway to the tune of the sea breeze, bringing in waves from the balmy South China Sea crashing into the picturesque aquamarine coast. Adventurous wanderers may even head out to sea and visit one of Zhuhai’s 146 islands, including Wailingding island known for its clear waters and flawless beaches, and Dong’ao island that panders to diving enthusiasts.
On land, adrenaline junkies can pay Chimelong Ocean Kingdom a visit. Eight themed areas are built on this RMB10-billion project, where one may observe dolphins at the Dolphin Cove, see whale sharks flanked by manta rays and corals at Ocean Wonders, or even take a drop on the Walrus Splash water ride. Come nightfall, the city’s nefarious offerings is revealed under the glimmer of neon and disco lights. Its colourful nightlife is comparable to cosmopolitan cities, and is notorious for attracting rich businessmen from nearby metropolitans looking for an escape. Head to Walking Street or Bar Street where casual drinking joints and electronic clubs round up one’s travel experience at this dichotomous city.