- Tour for 1 for $209
Depart from Tsim Sha Tsui public pier as your ferry wades the waters toward the New Territories, heading to the islands of Po Toi and Lamma. Cruise down Victoria Harbour, taking in the sights of the bustling Hong Kong cityscape and verticality of the skyscrapers, listening intently as a tour guide provides commentary.
Located 3km off the southeastern tip of Hong Kong Island, the ‘South Pole of Hong Kong’ is hugged by the calm aquamarine of the South China Sea. The island is made up of mostly granite that results in interesting rock formations. Take to one of the island’s many trekking trails to discover the unique landscape, making a stop at renown sights like Monk Rock and Tortoise Rock, Nam Kok Tsui light house, and Palm Cliff.
The lack of sound from cars puttering on the streets of Lamma Island reverberates throughout the island, setting the tone for the popular weekend escape. With plenty of seafood restaurants, beaches, and hiking trails, it is an ideal place to escape the hectic commotion of the city.
- 12.45pm: Assembly at Tsim Sha Tsui public pier
- Cruise down Victoria Harbour
- Po Toi Island
- Buddha Hand Rock, Supine Monk, Gold Panning Cliff, 126 Lighthouse, Conch Rock, Coffin Rock
- Lunch with Haagen-Dazs 75ml ice cream
- Lamma Island
- 9pm: Return to Tsim Sha Tsui public pier
- Poached prawns
- Steamed fish
- Steamed abalone with tangerine peel
- Soy sauce chicken
- Pan-fried vegetarian duck with lemon
- Garden vegetables
- Sweet and sour pork rib with pineapple
- Braised seasonal vegetables
Menu for reference only and subject to change.