- 3D2N stay for 1 for $298 (rrp. $1,010)
- 4D3N: 3D2N stay with 1N Galaxy Premium overnight cruise for 1 for $1,368 (rrp. $2,990)
- 5D4N: 4D3N stay with 1N Galaxy Premium overnight cruise for 1 for $1,568 (rrp. $3,494)
Hotel at a glance
Settled in the heart of the Old Quarter in Hanoi, the hotel adds charm to the city’s bustling skyline with contemporary décor and accents of gold and brown enlivening ambiances and moods. Hanoi Sky Hotel offers up to 40 rooms, including three suites that possess a panoramic view of the fast-paced city. Guests are also treated to a variety of amenities such free hi-speed Wi-Fi at the lobby and an in-house Western restaurant that opens for lunch, tea, and dinner.
- Double bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 guests per room. Third guest subject to additional charges.
- Bar and restaurant
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Conference room
- Free internet and computer access in the lobby
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 10 and above: USD15 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 4 – 9: USD10 per person per night
- One-way transfer from airport to hotel: USD20 per car
Hanoi, Vietnam: What to see and do
Follow in the footsteps of BBC Travel’s guide to Hanoi as you trawl the famous 36 streets of the Old Quarter, where your choice of souvenirs may be found upon the exotic street signs bearing the name of the locally-practised trade. As you decipher hang gai from hang quat, refuel dwindling energies at the local restaurants where locals and visitors dine side-by-side upon spring rolls, crispy pancakes, and Quảng-style noodles. After that, venture out with your optional tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Halong Bay, which is located at the ‘Secure Serenity’ of Quảng Ninh. Made up of up to 2,000 large and small islands – of which only 1,000 are named – the outer province is your picturesque getaway to the multi-coloured chambers of the Thien Cung ‘Heavenly Palace’ cave and imaginatively-named limestone formations with monikers like the Stone Dog islet, Incense Burner islet, and Fighting Cock islet.
APAC Travel Deal