- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,538 (up to $4,655 value)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $2,298 (up to $6,982 value)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $3,048 (up to $9,309 value)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $3,808 (up to $11,636 value)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $5,328 (up to $16,290 value)
Hotel at a glance
Consisting of a number of modernly furnished villas of up to 180 square metres in size, this urbane oasis presents a tranquil getaway from the hustle and bustle of daily duties amidst the tropical Balinese climate and surroundings. Though contemporary in design, the resort’s make retains the essence of its origins through some components of architecture, utilising wood to craft quintessential Indonesian etchings as well as displaying local artwork in its many rooms. Kayu Suar’s ideal location in Sanur makes for a perfect retreat for newlyweds and couples as the area is known to be one of the most renowned romantic holiday destinations on the island, of which reputation the hotel upholds, providing private villas with individual swimming pools, tropical gardens to frolic around, quiet candle-lit dinners upon request, and more.
1-Bedroom Pool Villa
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Restaurant and bar
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 13 and above: IDR350,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 6 – 12: IDR150,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 5 and below: Free
Sanur, Bali: What to see and do
Sanur acts as the traveller’s breathing space from the busy city life of Kuta and Legian, located on the eastern coast of Bali. Known as the beach lovers haven with its white sandy beaches, paved beachfront paths, and friendly locals, the small coastal town is often the gathering place of travellers looking forward to a trip to the island of Nusa Lembongan. With regular boats departing for the island on a daily basis, Sanur holds onto its relaxing town feel while keeping the holiday-makers happy with its variety of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bustling market stalls.
Spend your coastal vacation exploring the island during a snorkelling or diving trip or opt for a day of cycling along several kilometres of beachfront paths while taking full advantage of the panoramic coastal seaview. Another sight unique to Sanur is the Le Mayeur Museum, the former home of noted Belgian impressionist Adrian Jean Le Mayeur that currently houses his famous artwork from the early 40’s and 50’s. History fans may opt for a visit to the Blanjong Temple, an aged temple that houses Bali’s oldest known artifact, known as the Prasati Blanjong inscribed stone pillar.
Facebook: Kayu Suar Bali Luxury Villas & Spa
APAC Travel Deal