Luxury Sea View Room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,428 (rrp. $2,604)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $2,088 (rrp. $3,906)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $2,728 (rrp. $5,208)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $3,348 (rrp. $6,510)
Pool Access Room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,538 (rrp. $4,041)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $2,238 (rrp. $6,061)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $2,898 (rrp. $8,082)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $3,528 (rrp. $10,102)
Hotel at a glance
The hotel sits by the lapping waves of the Gulf of Thailand, beneath marshmallow clouds and cyan skies. Cool whitewashed walls dotted with intricate pieces of floral woodwork reflect the golden rays of the sun as earthy rattan chairs provide seats for respite. Guests staying at the pool-access rooms stroll down their balconies for a cooling swim in the azure waters. At the beach club, a large free-form pool plays centre stage to the myriad of musicians playing the smooth tunes of the saxophone and rhythmic beats of the drums as guest lay basking on deck chairs between dips in the pool.
- Dine on Italian cuisine made with fresh local seafood, spices, and herbs at the poolside Luciano restaurant with a panoramic view of Chaweng Beach and gentle beach breezes that rustle in the air.
- Hop on a free transfer to KC Resort & Overwater Villas and soak in the infinity pool while sipping on icy-cold beverages, or take a relaxing spa day at the Mayang Sari Spa.
- Walk and shop for beachwear, jewellery, and local delicacies at the bazaar-like shops tucked along the length of Chaweng Walking Street just a 4-minute walk from the hotel.
Luxury Sea View / Pool Access Room
- 42sqm room
- King-sized bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Beach bar
- Big swimming pool with children’s pool
- Beach swimming pool
- Car and SUV rentals
- Airport transportation
- Luxury limousine service
- Foreign currency exchange
- Room service
- Sightseeing tours
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Beach club entertainment with in-house DJ, musicians, dancers, and more
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: THB1,500 per person
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 to 11: THB750 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 to 11: THB245 per person per night.
Koh Samui, Thailand: What to see and do
Described by Lonely Planet as a “Thai personification of the Old Hollywood starlet”, Koh Samui has been a mainstay of the Asian tropical getaways since the 1980s who has yet to lose her lure. Located on the southeast corner of the region, Thailand’s second largest island owed her rise from an isolated but self-sufficient fishing and plantation community to a tourism-based economic investment due to her dollops of forested islands and cerulean waters. Whispered to have gained her name from the Malay word for safe haven (saboey), the island of Samui sits in the embrace of the Gulf of Thailand which gives it her (mostly) pleasant weathers around the 42-odd islands of the Mu Koh Ang Thong National Park. The home of the Ang Thong district’s limestone formations which arose from the erosion which occurred overtime, the gazetted area is your hunting ground for the sights of the Sleeping Cow, Kicking Cow, and Three Pillars Island.
Then, move closer to shore and discover the main tourist sands of Chaweng, Lamai, and Bophut, or the locations where the hammocks were said to have been strung up by the beach’s first visitors. Expanding from a backpackers’ guesthouse venture to the current high-tier hotels which now pepper the stretch, Samui’s population also comes with her expansion, as seen with your choice of the an average day’s out of Chaweng flyboarding, Lamai Escapology immersive game, and Bophut Go-Karting.
Facebook: KC Beach Club Ko Samui Thailand
APAC Travel Deal