- 3D2N stay for 2 for $728 (rrp. $1,598)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $1,058 (rrp. $2,396)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $1,348 (rrp. $3,195)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $1,678 (rrp. $3,993)
Hotel at a glance
Though the boutique resort is 15 minutes’ walk away from the beach, its distance sets it apart from the crowds that throng Phra Nang Beach. Take a dip within one of the two swimming pools on the premises, or stroll to the markets and food stalls within the immediate vicinity of the restaurant.
- Swim within one of the two swimming pools that overlook the sea, or submerge yourself in the jacuzzi pool.
- Dine on contemporary Thai and traditional Chinese cuisines at Jinda Coffee House on the ground floor.
- Sip on cocktails during sunset at the rooftop pool that offers views of the Andaman Sea.
- The fully equipped fitness centre offers a place for fitness buffs to workout.
Deluxe Seaview Room
- 40sqm room
- Double or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- 2 swimming pools
- Rooftop pool
Add-Ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guests aged 12 and above: THB1,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 2 – 11: THB500 per person per night
- Child aged 2 – 11 without bed with breakfast: THB250 per person per night
- Child aged 1 and below: free
- One-way airport transfer from Krabi: THB1,000 per way per van (max. 5 people per van)
- One-way airport transfer from Phuket: THB3,500 per way per van (max. 5 people per van)
Krabi, Thailand: What to see and do
An answer to the over-commercialised Phuket and resort-ridden Phi Phi, this eco-friendly town brings fresh air to your island getaway with her hilltop temple complex and canopy adventures at ground level. As you deliberate between the rewarding ascend to Wat Tham Sua (or Tiger Cave Temple) and the bloody sunsets of the Aonang shores, consider a trek amongst the trees and ziplines of Ao Luek’s Tree Top Adventure Park Krabi.
Next, venture into the Andaman waters as you take on the essential island-hopping trip around the 100-odd islands and unique rock formations of the coastal province. Conveniently grouped into the four groups that are the Phi Phi islands, Hong islands, James Bond islands, and imaginatively-coined Four islands, your Krabi frolicking is made more memorable by your choice of the traditional longtail, exhilarating speed boat, or relaxing sundeck cruise vessels.
APAC Travel Deal