- 3D2N stay for 2 for $658 (rrp. $1,947)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $978 (rrp. $2,920)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $1,268 (rrp. $3,894)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $1,508 (rrp. $4,867)
Hotel at a glance
Boasting a decor as eclectic as the origins of the name Mazi, which means ‘come in’, ‘together’, and ‘memory’ in Thai, Greek, and Turkish languages respectively, Mazi Design Hotel by Kalima welcomes business and leisure travellers for overnight dwellings near Patong Beach. Guests retire in rooms furnished in contemporary draping and pieces of modern art, with a variety of basic amenities, and complimentary Wi-Fi for leisurely spells of internet browsing and social media check-ins. As morning arrives, the outdoor pool beckons for cooling dips beneath the shadows of a tiled archway, and palates indulge in an authentic fusion of Thai and Chinese cuisine made with local produce and fresh seafood at the poolside Leamthong Restaurant. Meanwhile, individuals preferring sun-kissed shores take the short walk to Patong Beach and swim in the salty sapphire waters of the Andaman Sea, before venturing into town for a taste of local delicacies and bargain deals from the open-air markets, retail adventures at the numerous shopping malls that line Phuket’s streets, and more.
Ma Refresh Room
- Double or twin-sized room
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Restaurant and pool bar
- Fitness centre
- Laundry services
- Valet parking
- Doctor on-call
- Foreign currency exchange
- Baby sitting services (on request)
Add-on (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: THB1,000 per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 - 12: THB500 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 - 12: THB225 per person per night
Patong, Phuket: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2015 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.
APAC Travel Deal