- Admission for 1 adult for $245 (rrp. $297.80)
- Admission for 1 child for $200 (rrp. $242.80)
- Admission for 2 adults + 1 child for $560 (rrp. $697.80)
- Admission for 2 adults + 2 children for $685 (rrp. $842.80)
Sinking its teeth into the depths of Pattaya’s Chonburi, the province a brief drive from Bangkok’s glittering heights, the 45 acres of aquatic-based attractions threading through one of Asia’s largest water parks prove a siren song for incomers seeking to escape the sticky, sweltering heat. Jittery heartbeats accompany plunges down more than 21 slips and slides, including the Aquacoaster’s arsenal of ferocious water jets, and the launch capsules propelled through the Freefall and AquaLoops serpentine stretches. Gentler souls pad along to the 600m Lazy River, its lapping waves and rapids nudging passengers past ancient cities – complete with remnants of bygone times and curious elephants – or practice haggling skills at the floating market that bobs placidly in the midst of a natural lake. Labyrinths and mazes wind through the greenery, brazenly challenging puzzle devotees with their complexity, rewarding victorious minds with a long soak and icy drink at the activity pool and its stitched-on bar, while little ones are bundled off to the climbing walls and spray zones of the children’s park. As energy levels are slowly depleted, burned out bodies amble towards private cabanas for a brief siesta, or chomp down on their choice of more than a hundred variations of global cuisine at the park’s own restaurant.
- Mini van shuttle (min. 2 people to go): $40 per person per way
- Pattaya / Jottiem Hotel to Ramayana Water Park: 9am – 3pm
- Ramayana Water Park to Pattaya / Jottiem Hotel: 3pm – 5.30pm