Book By Date: Sep 20, 2016.
Travel Period: Jun 1, 2016 - Sep 29, 2016.
Includes (for 1 person):
- One night accommodation at National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium.
- 3 meals included (dinner and supper on the activity day, breakfast on the second day).
Does Not Include: Transportation to Taiwan, airport transfer, all meals not specified, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
General: Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers. Printed Groupon voucher required for check-in. Please see the Universal Fine Print
Policies: No refund, cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
- Customers are allowed to bring own snacks into the museum but no alcoholic drinks allowed.
- Customers are required to bring their own toothpaste, toothbrush, towel, slipper, recycle bag and so on.
- The museum provides shampoo, shower gel, hair dryer other equipment, supplied with the general public pool shower style toilet.
- It is recommended to wear good comfortable, slip function, and good coating high-step shoes and bring slippers to exchange during night. Also, please bring hat, water bottle, and portable raincoat.
- Customers cannot select the region to sleep overnight.
- The museum offers luggage placement area.
- It is advisable for family with children to bring torchlight (for night usage to the washroom).
- The museum provides open-spaced sleeping area, no compartments and rooms available. All guests will sleep at the same area.
- No food allowed at the sleeping area.
- Cushion, pillows, quilts provided to each participant. Please return to the original place while leave.
- The Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong advises customers to purchase travel insurance packages before departure
- To ensure your own safety, travellers should consider whether the Security Bureau has issued a travel alert for the destination before purchase
- Please prepare travel documents with more than 6 months validity (count from the date of return)
- Please check all the notes and remarks in your travel documents
Redemption: All bookings must be made by Sep 20, 2016 and at least 7 days prior to check-in: Call 2127 4578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, number of passenger, contact number, preferred travel dates, Groupon voucher code, Groupon security code, and attached Groupon PDF. Opening hours: Monday - Friday: 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm; Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.