- 3D2N stay for 2 for $728 (rrp. $3,413)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $1,038 (rrp. $5,119)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $1,318 (rrp. $6,825)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $1,558 (rrp. $8,531)
Hotel at a glance
On the doorstep of Phuket’s Patong beach, Seaview Patong offers a clear sea view of the ocean’s opalescent waters and the sprawling alabaster shores where guests can lounge and soak up healthy Vitamin Ds. Guests with an adventurous streak may indulge in a series of beach activities, while the less daunting recreation at one of the hotel’s two swimming pools attract the more mellow guests, alongside a range of available pampering at the in-house spa.
- Room size: 40sqm
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room.
- Swimming pool
- Babysitting services (subject to charges)
- Fitness centre
- Airport shuttle service (subject to charges)
- Spa and beauty salon (subject to charges)
- Doctor on call
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 12 and above: 1,500THB per person per night
- Extra bed with breakfast for child aged between 4 – 11: 1,000THB per person per night
Patong, Phuket: What to see and do
Explore the salty shores of the nearby beaches of Patong, Kata, or the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice™ 2015 winner of Karon beach as you venture out of your hotel of Frommer’s tuk-tuk district of Phuket. As you take your pick for a day out of beach-side snacking, an afternoon dip in calm waters, or getting a ring-side seat to the surfing action, consider continuing the day’s jaunt at the infamous Bangla Road, CNN Travel’s must-visit locale for all things upbeat and thumping. Host to a bevy of nightclubs and pubs, Patong’s epitome of sleepless streets becomes your host for a bar-hopping adventure between the venues of international DJs, hipster crowds, and the invites-only circle of this infamous soi.