- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,288 (rrp. $2,755)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $1,918 (rrp. $4,132)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $2,558 (rrp. $5,509)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $3,188 (rrp. $6,886)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $4,468 (rrp. $9,640)
Hotel at a glance
10km south of Bali’s Denpasar airport lies The Sintesa Jimbaran with its angular roofs and white façade inviting guests to its halls complete with ornate traditional Balinese carvings and colours. The hotel’s modern and traditional juxtaposition if further enhanced by its close proximity to Jimbaran beach - Bali’s most famous traditional beach, populated with traditional Jukung fishing boats amidst fellow tourists looking for sand and surf. Each of the 206 rooms and suites of The Sintesa Jimbaran sport a modern design with white walls and parquet flooring, accented by modern art fixtures and lights.
- Dine on Asian and Continental cuisine at The Coffee Shop, the hotel’s restaurant overlooking the gardens or enjoy a drink over live music at The BARber Shop, the bar donning a 1930’s barbershop design.
- Enjoy a pampering session at the Sintesa Wellness Spa, where massages, facials, waxing, manicure, and pedicure services are administered with the help of natural beauty products.
- Keep muscles busy upon parquet floors at the hotel’s fitness studio, as well as the swimming pool which features a sunbathing area complete with a fountain.
- 35 sqm room
- Twin or king-size bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 12 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges.
- Meeting Facilities
- Poolside Bar
- Children’s water fountain playground
- Fitness centre
- Semi indoor pool
- Kids club
- Massage services
- Steam room
- Yoga room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: IDR472,500 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: IDR150,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
- Upgrade to Deluxe Room: IDR135,000 per room per night
Jimbaran, Bali: What to see and do
Jimbaran is located in South Kuta – a 15-minute drive from the airport – and faces Jimbaran Bay to the west and Benoa Bay to the east. The town has a quiet charm passed on from its time as a small fishing village, and you can choose to walk or hire a car to discover its attractions. The beach along Jimbaran Bay remains its main attraction and the calm waters bordered by powdery sand is a great spot for families to spend the day and swim. Along the seafront, there are seafood restaurants that serve up fire-grilled fish, prawns, crabs, and squid, which you can enjoy while seated around tables laid out on the sand as the sun sets over the horizon.
Wake up early in the morning and make your way to the fish market to see the local fishermen haul in the day’s catch on brightly-painted longtail boats. Watch the fast-paced action as people haggle over fresh marine produce and if you are quick enough, you may even grab your choice of seafood for dinner later. Pura Ulun Siwi is a Hindu temple that can be found across the morning market, and is considered unusual in terms of its east-facing orientation and architecture, which dates back to the 11th century. The temple guards the welfare of the rice fields, and farmers are often seen praying for a good harvest and collecting water to protect their crop from rodents.
APAC Travel Deal