Private Pool Villa
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,628 (rrp. $3,184)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $2,438 (rrp. $4,776)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $3,248 (rrp. $6,368)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $4,058 (rrp. $7,960)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $5,678 (rrp. $11,144)
Hotel at a glance
Coo before the lush facilities of your Seminyak stay as you take in the four-star surrounds of this sightseers’ hotel. Washing away the humid embrace of the Balinese weather, your watercolour-blue private pool sits next to the outdoor living area that affords you an evening’s lounging before the tropical fauna and orange-hued skies. While the marble-walled pool-view bathroom keeps you in touch with Mother Nature, consider the more exhilarating alternative of the outdoor shower that calls upon the pebbled aesthetics and warm breezes of your Kerobokan villa.
- Step out from the private comforts of the villa and into the outer expanse of your host’s restful resort spread including an outdoor swimming pool and spa.
- Branch out your expanse of Seminyak travels with the aid of your host’s complimentary drop-off services, with trips to predetermined spots around Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, and Petitenget; or opt for leisurely rides around town with bike rentals available at the hotel’s counter.
- Dine on savoury servings of local and mixed fare at your host’s in-house restaurant, and start the day with a wholesome breakfast treat.
Private Pool Villa
- Room size: 125 sqm room
- Bedding type: 1x king-sized bed
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults with 1 child aged 12 and below. 3rd guest is subjected to additional charges
- Private pool and outdoor swimming pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Restaurant and bar
- Shuttle services
- Airport transfers
- Car hire
- Laundry services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Safety deposit box
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Airport pick-up: IDR200,000 per way
- Airport drop-off: IDR150,000 per way
- Stay with extra bed + breakfast for adult aged 13 and above: IDR350,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed + breakfast for child aged 5 – 12: IDR40,000 per person per night
- Stay without extra bed + breakfast for child aged 4 and below: Free
Seminyak, Bali: What to see and do
Averting the crowds in Kuta, Seminyak provides an escape for the reclusive with a fine collection of eateries and indulgent spas. Take in the endless seascape with various water sporting activities or while the day away on one of the sunbeds lining Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach, famed for their sunsets dappled with hues of orange, pink, and purple. The quiet chic of Seminyak follows through its stylistic preferences, with designer stores, contemporary fashion boutiques, and art galleries mostly clustered around Jalan Laksamana. Head south to Kuta, Bali’s party central for a night out painting the town red and head back to the quiet seclusion afforded by luxury villas that populate the wind-swept district. Tired bodies may also indulge in pampering services offered at one of the many independent high-end spa located along Jalan Petitenget, Sunset Road, and Jalan Raya Seminyak.
APAC Travel Deal