Rail pass + admission to Universal Studios Japan & The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Package with 1-day Kintetsu Rail pass for $918
Package with 1-day JR-West Rail Pass for $928
Package with 5-day Kintetsu Rail pass for $1,288
Package with 5-day JR-West Rail Pass for $1,518
Honshu, Japan: What to see and do
The largest and most populated island of Japan, Honshu houses Japan’s renowned Mount Fuji and spans over 1,300km long. With a natural mountain range sculpted into its landscape alongside history-rich traditional Japanese architecture, including the towering structure of Matsumoto’s medieval castle set against a backdrop of blue eyes and sprawling green land. Rail lines connect the districts and prefectures of Honshu for easy accessibility and as an effort of maintaining Japan’s lush natural landscape.
Honshu is also home to a medley of much sought after destinations, such as Osaka – the province’s southern district that is known for its fried favourites of takoyaki, okonomiyaki, and yakisoba; Kyoto, which is located in the central part of the province, is an ancient city rich with history, all of which can be seen and explored through its host of great temples, shrines, and zen garden spreads that were meticulously built on expansive lands; and lastly, Tokyo – the capital and largest city of Japan that boasts world-class skyscrapers such as the Tokyo Skytree that outlines the sky with its 634-metre structure, bustling nightlife that revolves within party districts of Shinjuku and Shibuya, and the sub-culture district of Japan, namely Akihabara, that is filled with stores dedicated to anime, manga, and electronics.
Kintetsu Rail Pass provides unlimited rides on railway lines to and from Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Ikoma, Toriimae, Ikomasanjo, and Nagata.
JR-West Rail Pass provides unlimited rides on railway lines to and from the Kansai WIDE area, including Wakayama, Okayama, Osaka, and more.
No refund, cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of bookings.
No-shows forfeit Groupon.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter:
- Entrance hour for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: 1.40pm / 2.40pm. Customers are required to select the preferred entrance while making reservation, no change or rescheduling allowed after confirmation.
- Date and time based on first come first served basis. Limited seats available.
- Must reserve at least 12 days prior to departure.
Valid redemption period for railpass is 3 months from date of issue.
1-Day JR-West Rail Pass
- Not valid for Japan passport holders.
- Designated zones: Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe, Nara, Shiga, Tsuruga, Wakayama, Iga Ueno, Himeji area and Kansai International Airport; available Kansai Airport Express Train HARUKA and JR rapid and trains; Not valid on any Shinkansen or other limited Express trains other than HARUKA.
1-Day Kintetsu Rail Pass
- Free ticket for child below 6 years old.
- Redemption valid for 3 months from date of issue.
- Designated zones on Kintetsu Railway: ŌSAKA-NAMBA and KINTETSU-NARA, KYŌTO and TSUTSUI, NAGATA and IKOMA, and TORIIMAE and IKOMASANJŌ
- Designated zones on Nara Kotsu Bus Line: Areas between Nara Park, Nishinokyo, and Horyuji Temple
- Special benefit: At BIC CAMERA stores, by showing this pass before payment pass holders can purchase products duty free and receive a 6% discount. (Some exceptions may apply.)
The Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong advises customers to purchase travel insurance packages before departure
To ensure your own safety, travellers should consider whether the Security Bureau has issued a travel alert for the destination before purchase
Please prepare travel documents with more than 6 months validity (count from the date of return)
Please check all the notes and remarks in your travel documents