Book By Date: Dec 1, 2016.
Travel Period: May 11, 2016 - Dec 10, 2016. (Depart on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday only)
Includes (for 1 person):
- Tour and activity as per itinerary.
Does Not Include: Flight ticket to Korea, accommodation, entrance ticket, all meals not specified, travel insurance, items of a personal nature, porterage and tipping and sightseeing not mentioned.
General: For customers aged 12 and above only. Chinese tour guide provided (either Cantonese or Mandarin, depends on availability). 4 people per rail bike, customers are required to share rail bike with others if not enough 4 people. Passports must have a min. validity of 6 months from expiry date on date of travel.Visa application (where applicable) and personal travel documents are the sole responsibility of travellers. Please contact Travel Next Station ( INT’L ) LTD for non HKID patron. Printed Groupon voucher required for check-in. Rate is inclusive of 0.15% Hong Kong Travel Industry Council levy. Please see the Universal Fine Print
Policies: Due to unforeseen circumstances, tours for group and individual purchases may be rescheduled or cancelled. Should there be any rescheduling or cancellations, merchant will contact customers to allow for refunds or selection of new travel dates at least 7 days in advance. No refund and cancellations allowed upon confirmation of bookings. No-shows forfeit Groupon.
- Administration fee: HKD$28 per person.
- Entrance ticket (kindly make reservation during booking, paid on the spot in Korea):
- Rail bike: HKD$90 (KRW$12500) per person
- Petite France: HKD$60 (KRW$8000) per person
- Nami Island: HKD$60 (KRW$8000) per person
- The Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong advises customers to purchase travel insurance packages before departure
- To ensure your own safety, travellers should consider whether the Security Bureau has issued a travel alert for the destination before purchase
- Please prepare travel documents with more than 6 months validity (count from the date of return)
- Please check all the notes and remarks in your travel documents
- Enquiry hotline: 3468 5388 .
Redemption: All bookings must be made by Dec 10, 2016 and at least 7 days prior to check-in: Email email@example.com with Chinese & English name(s), gender(s), date(s) of birth, contact number, passport no. & expiry date, preferred meeting point, Groupon & security code(s) and Groupon PDF. Call 3468 5388 for enquiries. A local representative will contact via Whatsapp or WeChat 1 day prior to departure to inform on the meeting location and time. Kindly provide one English guest name and local number for contact.