Panoramic Deluxe Room
- 3D2N stay for 2 for $1,268 (rrp. $2,746)
- 4D3N stay for 2 for $1,878 (rrp. $4,119)
- 5D4N stay for 2 for $2,438 (rrp. $5,492)
- 6D5N stay for 2 for $2,978 (rrp. $6,865)
- 8D7N stay for 2 for $3,968 (rrp. $9,832)
Hotel at a glance
The tropical resort stands shrouded by casuarina trees and natural waterfalls while providing you a bay view of Karon beach sprawled out below. High ceilings usher in cooling breezes from hilltops and spacious rooms are comfortably equipped with plush beds, wooden furnishing, and minimalistic décor. Smooth pavements that stretch throughout the property lead you to three outdoor pools, fitness facilities, and a spa.
- Stave off hunger pangs with Thai seafood dishes at Chomtalay Restaurant
- Stretch muscles and relieve stress with the help of nimble fingers at the on-site spa
- Make your social media followers green with envy by posting pictures using the hotel’s complimentary Wi-Fi
Panoramic Deluxe Room
- 56sqm room
- King-sized or twin bedding
- Max. occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 1 child aged 11 and below per room. 3rd guest subject to additional charges
- 3 outdoor swimming pools
- Poolside bar
- Fitness centre
- Jacuzzi and spa
- Meeting facilities
- Laundry service
- Gift shop
- Tour service
- Wi-Fi in public area
- Thai cooking classes
Add-ons (payable to hotel)
- Extra bed with breakfast for guest aged 12 and above: THB1,500 per person per night.
- Stay without extra bed with breakfast for child aged 11 and below: THB300 per person per night.
Phuket, Thailand: What do see and do
Phuket has a diverse landscape made up of mountains in the central region that tapers off into plains, becoming white sandy beaches and jagged limestone outcrops towards the coast. While most people spend their time here lazing by the beach and exploring neighbouring islands via longtail boats, the island has a host of cultural and natural attractions waiting to be discovered. Immerse yourself in nature at the Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, a sanctuary that preserves the native flora and fauna of the region where you can trek through the tropical rainforest to the scenic Tonsai and Bang Pae waterfalls.
Scattered around Phuket are Buddhist temples that form the spiritual core of the island, the most iconic one being the Big Buddha, a sitting Buddha made up of white Burmese marble located at the peak of the Nakkerd Hills, which is also a good vantage point to get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. If you time your visit to coincide with the Vegetarian Festival that takes place in late September to early October, you will get the chance to see how locals celebrate their version of the Nine Emperor Gods Festival with colourful processions and ceremonies that challenge physical limits like firewalking and body piercing.
APAC Travel Deal