- Class for 1 person for $299 (rrp. $750)
- Class for 2 people for $568 (rrp. $1,500)
- Class for 4 people for $1,128 (rrp. $3,000)
- Age: 18 or above (must be able to swim at least 50m)
- Language: Cantonese / English
- Class size: 8-12 people
- Class schedule: Mon – Sun & PH 9am – 1pm (meetup at 9am) / 1.30pm – 5.30pm (meetup at 1.30pm)
- Basic kite-boarding theory
- Safety systems
- How to control the kite when hooked into the harness
- Water experience:
- Control the direction of lever (practice kite on shore)
- Handling kite surfing
Customers are advised to wear wading boots, board shorts, long-sleeved surfing shirts, hats, sunglasses with chain, and sunblock.
Founded in 2009, KHKA (Kiteboarding Hong Kong Association) aims to promote kiteboarding activities in the country, believing that the fast-paced water sport is a fun way for people to stay active and healthy. IKO-certified instructors with up to 30 years of experience in water activities guide participants of all levels to learn kiteboarding in safe conditions, teaching them essentials like board balance and jumping techniques.