hai boxing has become more popular in recent years due to an increasing awareness of the need for self-defence, influence from Tony Jaa movies and girls’ constant desire to kick cheating boyfriends. Gear up with today’s Groupon.
Established by several Hong Kong Thai Boxing champions and internationally certified private gym trainers, Diamond Kunedo aims at providing slimming and self-defence classes. Through teaching professional martial art skills and offering you a chance to exercise, Diamond Kunedo hopes to see better body coordination, stronger physiques, better cardiopulmonary functioning and higher muscle strength in their students.
$128 Groupon redeems: (rrp. $600)
- Four Thai boxing group classes for one
$238 Groupon redeems: (rrp. $1200)
- Four Thai boxing group classes each for two
$399 Groupon redeems: (rrp. $2400)
- Four Thai boxing group classes each for four
Thai boxing is a comprehensive aerobic exercise that improves cardiopulmonary functions and strengthens bones. It also trains reflexes and agility. Thai boxing enhances your spirit and concentration to give you perseverance and positivity when facing difficulties.
Arm: versatile action can firm loose muscles on arms
Leg: makes thighs and calves look slender
Waist: every action requires rotation of the waist which tightens your waist and lower body line
Age: 16 or above
Language: Cantonese / English
Duration: 60 min/ class
Class size: 8-16
- Mon, Wed & Fri 4pm-5pm, 6pm-7pm, 7pm-8pm, 8pm-9pm, 9pm-10pm
- Tue 3:30pm-4:30pm, 4:30pm-5:30pm, 6:45pm-7:45pm, 7:45pm-8:45pm, 9pm-10pm
- Thur 4:30pm-5:30pm, 6:30pm-7:30pm, 9:30pm-10:30pm
- Sat 3:30pm-4:30pm, 4:30pm-5:30pm, 5:30pm-6:30pm
- Sun 6pm-7pm, 7pm-8pm
*Gloves can be borrowed without extra charge
Contact Number: 2392 1133
Business Hours: Mon to Fri 2pm-10pm, Sat & Sun 1pm-6pm, PH 1pm-6pm