- 6-piece box of assorted mooncakes for $138 (rrp. $230)
- 2x Blueberry mooncake
- 2x Lotus seed paste mooncake with ginger juice
- 2x Sweet-scented osmanthus and red bean mooncake
- 8-piece box of mini custard mooncakes with cashew nuts for $178 (rrp. $298)
- 4-piece box of white lotus seed paste mooncakes with double-egg yolks for $218 (rrp. $365)
Commanding a stunning view of the Causeway Bay, the Farm House Chinese restaurant draws its patrons with their interpretation of the Cantonese cuisine. Established in 1986, the Hong Kong cuisine mainstay counts the likes from all circles of gourmet and famous movie stars. A recipient of the Michelin star in 2010 and 2011, the China Taiping Tower dining locale offers an innovative spread of deep-fried chicken wings stuffed with glutinous rice, seafood, and mushrooms, fall-off-the-bone spare ribs, and braised abalone in a variety of cooking styles.
Phase 1 1/F, China Taiping Tower, 8 Sunning Road Causeway Bay規劃路線