Learn to make local or Western-style pastry and desserts.
Classes can be taught as part of a business event or party activity.
All tools, equipment, and ingredients are provided.
Valid within 90 days from date of purchase.
Limit 1 Groupon per person.
Valid for customers aged 12 and above only.
Min. 8, max 16 per class.
Surcharges payable to merchant upon arrival:
- Option 1: $50 for additional 1 pax child (aged 4 - 14).
- Option 2: $100 for additional 2 pax max. child (aged 4 - 14).
- Option 3: $200 for additional 4 pax max. child (aged 4 - 14).
Top-up available (payable to I Love Cake): $50 for upgrade below class:
- French meringue lemon tart.
- Hong Kong Style Pineapple Bun.
Top-up available (payable to I Love Cake): $80 for upgrade below class:
- Croissant + pain Au chcolate.
- Mille feuille + palmers.
- Leopard cake roll with chocolate truffle.
- Baguette + focaccia.
- Chcolate smores tart.
- Japanese Bake Cheese tart.
- Vanilla cream cake with rainbow meringue decoction.
- Chocolate cream cake with donut decoration.
Booked session will be counted as used for absentees or latecomers (more than 15-min).
Please check with merchant for valid dates during festive holidays.
Vanilla cream cake with rainbow meringue decoration
Chocolate cream cake with donut decoration
I Love Cake
Hosting three of its own at Yau Ma Tei, Wan Chai, and Kowloon, the Loft Kitchen and its saccharine progeny – I Love Cake – help kitchen-challenged urbanites plan and create meals of their own. Crossing the spectrum from homemade pasta or roast spring chicken, to meringue tarts and palmiers, the extensive spread of Western and Asian menu is laboriously taught by dedicated chefs with different specialities. The workspace comes fully equipped with cookware, utensils, and fresh produce, ready to be wielded in culinary forays, as students get the chance to practise at home with sheafs of readily provided recipes.