- (Mon – Thu) Buffet for $168 (rrp. $358)
- (Fri – Sun, eve of public holiday, and public holiday) Buffet for $188 (rrp. $358)
Customers also get complimentary additional appetisers of sashimi and tiger shrimp, with soft or special drink.
Deluxe buffet dinner
- (Mon – Thu) Buffet for $248 (rrp. $516)
- (Fri – Sun, eve of public holiday, and public holiday) Buffet for $268 (rrp. $516)
Customers also get complimentary additional items including peony shrimp, king crab legs, abalone, hamachi, Canadian black suckling pig eye, Wagyu beef, homemade panna cotta, beer, and sake.
Heralded by a family of colourful daruma dolls, the doorway to Kaminaribashi opens up to a 5,000 square feet interior space with large tables fitted with barbeque hot plates and traditional Japanese dining accoutrements. The restaurant has a distinctly Japanese sensibility when it comes to food, which, when paired with a taste for quality ingredients, creates a menu that offers beef and Iberico pork in addition to the sushi, maki, and sashimi mainstays. Kaminaribashi can be found on the third floor of the East South Building in Causeway Bay.
- Session A: 6pm - 8pm daily
- Session B: 8pm - 10pm daily
- Session C: 9.30pm - 11.30pm daily
Please see the Universal Fine Print 買家貨品之品質及服務乃商戶之責任
3/F East South Bldg,475-481 Hennessy Rd Causeway Bay規劃路線