- Dinner for 2 people + 2 glasses of wine for $248 (rrp. $680)
- Dinner for 2 people + 1 bottle of wine for $348 (rrp. $930)
- Dinner for 4 people + 4 glasses of wine for $488 (rrp. $1,360)
- Dinner for 4 people + 2 bottles of wine for $628 (rrp. $1,860)
Each group of 2 people gets
- Caponata alla siciliana (vegetable stew)
- Eggplant stew with celery, olives, capers, pine nuts, and tomato sauce
- Insalata di maiale tonnato (pork loin salad)
- Thin slices of pork loin on a bed of lettuce topped with sauce of tuna and mayonnaise, garnished with capers
- Calamari cu niuro di sicci (squid in cuttlefish ink)
- Squid with peas, onion, chilli, black cuttlefish ink in tomato, and white wine sauce served on the burner with bread
- Fegatini di pollo e tartufo bianco (chicken liver with white truffle)
- Chicken liver and white truffle served on the burner with bread
- Pasta estiva (pasta with lemon skin and fresh mint)
- Penne in butter sauce with grated lemon zest and fresh mint
- Linguine alle vongole bianche (linguine with clams)
- Linguine with clams in white wine sauce
- Baby Fiorentina alla griglia (grilled baby T-bone steak)
- Grilled baby T-bone steak served with potatoes, grilled zucchini, and eggplants
- Salmone o calamari alla griglia (grilled salmon or squid)
- Grilled salmon or squid served with fresh salad
2x dessert (choose from)
- Panna cotta
- Chocolate mousse
Each meal also includes
- Piselli trifolati (green peas with onion, bacon, and parsley)
- Carote marsalate (carrot in butter with dessert Marsala)
Dropped into the pulsating metropolitan core that is SoHo, this Central restaurant plies guests with an extensive menu incorporating both the traditional and updated trappings of Italian cuisine. Tuck away caviar bejewelled plates of pasta, gooey risottos, and calamari al nero di seppia piccanti – a seafood dish dosed with squid ink and white wine – ingredients flown fresh from the borders of the cuisine’s host country of Italy. Meals are prepared by Chef Paolo, backed by his four generations of Italian culinary heritage, alongside sparkling glasses of wine from a curated selection of reds and whites bearing the DOC (Denominazione di origine controllata) stamp of approval.
La Piazzetta has been featured in TimeOut Hong Kong.
- Lunch: Sat - Sun: 11.30am - 2.30pm (including public holidays).
- Dinner: 6pm - 10pm daily (including public holidays).
Please see the Universal Fine Print 買家貨品之品質及服務乃商戶之責任
G/F, 5 Tsun Wing Lane Central規劃路線