- 6x rotiboy / durian boy for $30 instead of $90
- 10x rotiboy / durian boy + 1 free drink for $50 instead of $166
- 20x rotiboy / durian boy + 2 free drinks for $100 instead of $336
- 6 / 10 / 20 buns:
- Rotiboy ($10 value)
- Durian Boy ($15 value)
- Drinks (1 drink for 10-bun option, 2 drinks for 20-bun option):
- Tea / coffee ($16 value for hot, $18 value for cold)
- Tea / coffee ($16 value for hot, $18 value for cold; valid for 20-bun option only)
Buns are baked every 20 minutes and are subject to availability. Customers may have to wait during peak hours.
With over 400 million buns baked worldwide, the Rotiboy franchise from Malaysia has expanded to the shores of Hong Kong, setting up a 5-minute walk from the Mong Kok MTR station. The bakery specialises in buns with butter filling with a crispy outer coat of coffee or durian flavour. Customers can also get drinks like iced coffee and hot tea as they munch on the freshly-baked pastry.