Shing Lung Hong: $28 for a 114g - 133g Male Hairy Crab (worth $58). More Options Available
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Food manufacturer with more than 50 years of experience.
Crabs harvested from self-owned 50,000 sq.ft. breeding pool near a natural lake in Jiangsu.
The Fine Print
- Option 1 - 4: Sep 20, 2016 - Nov 15, 2016
- Option 5, 6: Oct 8, 2016 - Nov 15, 2016
Valid 9am - 7pm daily.
Valid for takeaway and delivery only.
Please check with merchant for valid dates during festive holidays.
Bonus offers for purchases of 6 crabs and more:
- 20 crabs and above: Free delivery to MTR stations (except Sai Kung, Stanley, Tung Chung and islands)
- 6 crabs and above: Free set of vinegar, perilla, ginger tea, and brown sugar
- 12 crabs and above: Two free sets of vinegar, perilla, ginger tea, and brown sugar
- 16 crabs or above: Three free sets of vinegar, perilla, ginger tea, brown sugar, and a pair of crab cutting scissors
- 32 crabs and above: 2 pairs of crab cutting scissors
G/F, 120 Wing Lok Street
3 days reservation required for delivery.
Rescheduling / cancellation must be made at least 2 days prior to original booking (once only).
Please see the Universal Fine PrintMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Male hairy crab
Approx. 114g - 133g crab for $28 (rrp. $58)
Approx. 152g - 171g crab for $45 (rrp. $85)
Approx. 190g - 209g crab for $68 (rrp. $128)
Female hairy crab
Approx. 95g - 114g crab for $35 (rrp. $65)
Approx. 114g - 133.25g crab for $42 (rrp. $80)
Approx. 136.8g - 159.6g crab for $59 (rrp. $118)
Shing Lung Hong
Specialising in hairy crabs, Shing Lung Hong has been in the seafood business for over 50 years. Licensed by the Chinese government to sell hairy crabs since the 1980s, the food manufacturer runs its own 50,000 sq.ft. breeding pool that is located on Lake Tai, a natural lake in Jiangsu. Known for its ‘drunken crab’ dish that is made with specimens that have undergone strict inspection and quarantine, the seafood manufacturer also exports side products like crab paste and tomalley. A favourite amongst celebrities and other influential figures worldwide, the Chinese delicacy expert completes meals with their range of traditional rice dumplings and rice wine.