- Meal for 1 person for $498 (rrp. $888)
- Meal for 4 people for $1,988 (rrp. $3,552)
Each person gets
- Star of Canton appetisers
- Braised crab meat maw
- 28 heads of abalone with goose feet
- Noodles and soup with half lobster
- Beef ribs in French red wine
- Stir-fried eggplant, vegetables, and Chinese fungus
- Birds nest with almond juice
- Crisp twist
Star of Canton Restaurant 利寶閣
Tucked across four outlets in Hong Kong, Star of Canton Restaurant envelops patrons with the glittering embrace of traditional Cantonese cuisine within lavish settings of Chinese banquet halls. Beneath the ochre glow of crystal chandeliers, platters of Peking-style duck, bird’s nest with thick crab meat soup, and bamboo steamers brimming with traditional Canton dim sum make their way from the kitchens for flavourful beginnings. Seated patrons accompany appetising bites with hearty portions of fried prawns with Cointreau, fragrant pan-fried Japanese beef with leeks and basil, deep-fried Garoupa in two sauces, and an array of rice and noodle dishes, before vibrant desserts, like mango pancakes with whip cream, thousand-layer steamed cake, coconut-flavoured egg pastry, and more, are savoured while the din of flowing conversations ascend.
- Infinitus Plaza: 8:30am - 11pm daily.
- The ONE: Mon - Sat: 11am - 11pm / Sun & Public Holiday: 10am - 11pm.
- Lee Theatre Plaza: 11am - 11pm daily.
- Olympian City II: 8am - 11pm daily.
- Infinitus Plaza: Tea charges: $15 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $18.
- The ONE: Tea charges: $15 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $18.
- Lee Theatre Plaza: Mon - Sat: Tea charges - $13 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $120. Sun & Public holidays: Tea charges - $14 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $20.
- Olympian City II: Tea charges: $13 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $20.
Please see the Universal Fine Print 買家貨品之品質及服務乃商戶之責任