Groupon Exclusive: Star of Canton Restaurant 利寶閣: $180 for a $260 Cash Voucher for Chinese Cuisine at 4 Outlets
Restaurant specialising in Cantonese cuisine.
Feast on Yoshihama abalone, roasted Peking-style duck, diced Wagyu beef with deep-fried garlic, braised chicken in scallion casserole, and an assortment of Chinese desserts.
Prices range from $20 to $1,180.
Valid till Nov 30, 2016.
- Infinitus Plaza: 8:30am - 11pm daily.
- The ONE: Mon - Sat: 11am - 11pm / Sun & Public Holiday: 10am - 11pm.
- Lee Theatre Plaza: 11am - 11pm daily.
- Olympian City II: 8am - 11pm daily.
Not valid from Sep 14, 2016 – Sep 15, 2016.
Valid for dine-in only.
Valid for a la carte menu only.
Not valid for VIP room.
Tea charges & sauce charges can be paid by cash voucher:
- Infinitus Plaza: Tea charges: $15 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $18.
- The ONE: Tea charges: $15 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $18.
- Lee Theatre Plaza: Mon - Sat: Tea charges - $13 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $120. Sun & Public holidays: Tea charges - $14 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $20.
- Olympian City II: Tea charges: $13 per person and Sauce charges (every 1 - 4 people): $20.
No refunds / return for leftover amounts. If spending exceeds the cash voucher's original value, payment must be made by cash.
Not valid with other promotions and discounts, seafood items.
Cash voucher may be used to cover service charges.
2/F Infinitus Plaza No. 199 Des Voeux Road, Central. Tel: 2799 9383.
Tucked across four outlets in Hong Kong, Star of Canton Restaurant envelops patrons with the glittering embrace of traditional Cantonese cuisine within lavish settings of Chinese banquet halls. Beneath the ochre glow of crystal chandeliers, platters of Peking-style duck, bird’s nest with thick crab meat soup, and bamboo steamers brimming with traditional Canton dim sum make their way from the kitchens for flavourful beginnings. Seated patrons accompany appetising bites with hearty portions of fried prawns with Cointreau, fragrant pan-fried Japanese beef with leeks and basil, deep-fried Garoupa in two sauces, and an array of rice and noodle dishes, before vibrant desserts, like mango pancakes with whip cream, thousand-layer steamed cake, coconut-flavoured egg pastry, and more, are savoured while the din of flowing conversations ascend.