1 unit + $30 cash voucher + 1x Tennendo membership for $98 (rrp. $328)
2 units + $60 cash voucher + 2x Tennendo memberships for $188 (rrp. $656)
- 1x facial cream
- 1x $30 cash voucher
- 1x Tennendo membership
Tennendo Herbal Anti-Allergy Horse Oil Facial Cream
Tennendo horse oil series feature a new cream technology with a refreshing and light texture. Ingredients include refined horse oil and herbal extracts, and is suitable for after-sun care.
Horse oil is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, and nourishes the skin while preventing wrinkles, acne, and allergies.
- Refined oil provides deep penetration, and effectively soothes sensitive skin while reducing the effects of eczema, rashes, and more.
- Horse oil provides deeper moisturisation and prevents dry skin
- Made with 8 kinds of botanic essences, it helps reduce skin allergy caused by dry skin and water loss; it also enhances the skin’s adaptability under different weather conditions
- Effectively balances oil secretions, and protects skin lipid cells from free radical damage
- Helps reduce the skin’s problems and inflammations, such as long-term acne and acne allergies.
- Prevents water loss and deeply improves skin moisture levels, while countering skin itches and peeling
- Squalene is a powerful repair agent that shrinks pores, improves skin tone, and provide anti-aging benefits
- Reduces the formation of freckles and black spots, while keeping skin soft
- Helps reduce wrinkles and dry fine lines, maintains skin’s delicate texture, and enhances its elastic properties
- Its hydrating effect keeps skin soft and smooth, enhances skin resistance, and is recommended during seasonal changes
- Suitable for individuals of all ages, pregnant women, and babies
- Ingredients: Tennendo refined horse oil, squalene, and herbs
What is Horse Oil?
Horse oil is a popular product from Hokkaido. It is gaining popularity in the skin care industry for its protective effect on the skin.
Horse oil has been used as a folk medicine for burns, cuts, and insect bites over centuries, and is an animal fat that contains a greater amount of unsaturated fatty acids (essential fatty acids) than saturated fatty acids. It contains alpha-linolenic acids and linoleic acids that cannot be produced in the body. The best feature of horse oil is its extreme permeability to the skin; when applied to the dermal surface, it penetrates immediately without leaving the traces of grease.
- Promotes self-healing power of the body and reduces eczema, diaper rashes, burns, and more
- Deeply moisturises and revitalises the skin
- Promotes skin metabolism and blood circulation
- Enhances skin elasticity
- Targets skin problems such as acne, freckles, and wrinkles, while reducing the signs of aging
- Improves skin tone