EARLY BIRD: From $218 for a Mitch UV-Light Bug Trapper and Air Purifier (worth $898)
In a Nutshell
- Redeem your Groupon on mobile. No printout required.
- Uses UV light to attract and trap insects without the use of pesticides or risking danger of radiation.
- Equipped with anion oxygen purification function.
- Detachable trap box may be removed for easy disposal.
- Early Bird Promotion: Limited exclusive offers for you to enjoy even more for even less!
The Fine Print
- Valid from Jul 30, 2016 – Nov 8, 2016
- Collect at: (selected location cannot be changed after purchase)
Room 2103, Causeway Bay Plaza 1,
489 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
Mon-Sat 11am-8pm, Sun 12pm-7pm
Tel: 3426 9866
Shop 627, Dragon Centre, 37K Yen Chow Street,
Sham Shui Po
Tel: 2728 3808
Shop 348, 3/F, HomeSquare,
Grand Central Plaza
Tel: 3106 4866
Shop 130, L/F, Metro City Plaza, Phase 3
Tseung Kwan O
Tel: 3194 6968
- For exchange / refund defective items, please return product directly to the location listed above and email email@example.com to contact Groupon Customer Support. Please see FAQ for details.
- Please see the rules which apply to all Groupon Goods Deals
Warranty by Merchant
- 1-year warranty from date of self-collection.
- For warranty claims:
For enquiries, call 2675 6030.
- Printed Groupon will be required as proof of purchase.
- Warranty claims which do not fulfil the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.
- All aspects of warranty will be carried out solely by agent.
Mitch UV-light bug trapper for $218 (rrp. $898) (early bird promotion, limited to 20 Groupons only)
Mitch UV-light bug trapper for $238 (rrp. $898)
- Pick-up at Causeway Bay, Sham Shui Po, Sha Tin, or Tseung Kwan O
Product specifications and features
- Dimensions: 180mm x 210mm x 300mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Output: 7W
- Power: 110V – 240V / 50Hz
Shop 348, 3/F, HomeSquare, Grand Central Plaza Sha Tin
Room 2103, Causeway Bay Plaza, 489 Hennessy Road Causeway Bay
Shop 130, L/F, Metro City Plaza, Phase 3 Tseung Kwan O
Shop 627, Dragon Centre 37K Yen Chow Street, Sham Shui Po