Early Bird: From $228 for an Electric Nut Butter Maker (worth up to $1,360)
Redeem your Groupon on mobile. No printout required.
Grinds shelled and chopped nuts into fresh nut butters, pastes, and spreads.
Nuts can be combined with different oils, sweeteners, spices, and other flavourings to create custom nut butters.
Container with lid allows nut butters to be stored in refrigerator.
Early Bird Promotion: Limited exclusive offers for you to enjoy even more for even less!
Valid from Jul 28, 2016 - Jan 4, 2016.
Collect at: (selected location cannot be changed after purchase)
Room 2103, Causeway Bay Plaza 1,
489 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay
Mon-Sat 11am-8pm, Sun 12pm-7pm
Tel: 3426 9866
Shop 627, Dragon Centre, 37K Yen Chow Street,
Sham Shui Po
Tel: 2728 3808
Shop 348, 3/F, HomeSquare,
Grand Central Plaza
Tel: 3106 4866
Shop 130, L/F, Metro City Plaza, Phase 3
Tseung Kwan O
Tel: 3194 6968
For exchange / refund defective items, please return product directly to the location listed above and email email@example.com to contact Groupon Customer Support. Please see FAQ for details.
Please see the rules which apply to all Groupon Goods Deals
Warranty by Merchant
1-year warranty from date of self-collection.
For warranty claims:
For enquiries, call 2675 6030.
Printed Groupon will be required as proof of purchase.
Warranty claims which do not fulfil the steps above will not be processed due to missing information.
All aspects of warranty will be carried out solely by agent.
1 unit for $228 (rrp. $680) (early bird, limited to 20 Groupons only) 1 unit for $248 (rrp. $680) 2 units for $458 (rrp. $1,360)
Pick-up available at Causeway Bay, Sham Shui Po, Shatin, and Tseung Kwan O
Product specifications and features
Dimensions: 16.5cm x 10cm x 26cm
Power: AC 100V ~ 240V 50/60Hz
Directions of usage:
- Chop shelled nuts into small pieces, place in Nut Bin, and cover
- Align hole in cover with Nut Grinder, then place Nut Guide in Nut Bin
- Fill Oil Dispenser with oil and place in Nut Guide
- Place Nut Butter Container on base below chute, then turn machine on
- Squeeze Oil Dispenser to drizzle oil into Nut Bin while nuts are being ground, adjust quantity based on desired consistency
- Spin Nut Guide every 10 – 15 seconds to mix and guide nuts
- Turn unit off and unplug unit once desired quantity of nut butter is made
- Mix in any sweeteners, spices, and other ingredients after removing Nut Butter Container